There's a very fine line between sanity and insanity. More often than not, we tend to cross-over this "fine" line, pushing ourselves to the limit, under the pretext of keeping our sanity intact. Here's how...
1. Blah, blah. Talk nonsense.
2. Deviate drastically from the original topic of conversation.
3. Think "I am the best" and find everybody else silly.
4. Pass judgement on every Tom, Dick and Harry. Because "I" am the final authority!
5. Work smart. Take a break when you think you can hear that "creaking" sound from upstairs
6. Drink tea that is overdosed with sugar and sucks. But drink it anyways, so you can crib about it.